Storm 3090 Snow Blower
Clear large areas of snow with a powerful 357cc, electric start Troy-Bilt engine, 30" clearing width, and 12" serrated steel augers designed to handle up to 18" of snow on the Storm 3090. Touch N’ Turn™ power steering makes turning easy with trigger controls on each handle, heated handgrips for extra warmth and an in-dash headlight that improves visibility in low light conditions. Just One Hand™ operation allows adjustment of the chute controls without disengaging the drive, including a quick change to the snow discharge height from the dashboard with the remote pitch control lever. A center-mounted chute crank puts the controls comfortably within your reach. The extended chute is designed to minimize snow blowback on the operator.
Documents and Guides
- 30" clearing width and a 20" intake height designed to handle up to 18" of snowfall
- Powered by a Troy-Bilt 357cc OHV engine equipped with push-button electric start and with a large 5 qt. fuel tank for longer run times
- Heated hand grips provide extra comfort in cold weather
- Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger
- In-dash LED headlight helps improve visibility in low-light conditions
Storm 3090 Snow Blower Features
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Two-stage technology with serrated steel augers and impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Touch N’ Turn™ Power Steering
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
Overhead Crank Chute Control
Overhead crank chute control allows you to easily adjust the direction of snow discharge from the operator area so it’s thrown where you want it.
Remote Pitch Control Lever
Remote pitch control lever allows the operator to change the height of snow discharge from the dashboard.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 683-WUB
- Engine Displacement 357cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Number of Forward Speeds 6
- Number of Reverse Speeds 2
- Drive System All-wheel Drive
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Tire Size 16" x 4.8"
- Tread X-TRAC™
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Chute Warranty Lifetime limited
- Handle Grip(s) Heated Grips
- Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Chute Control Overhead Crank
- Steering Control Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 30"
- Intake Height 20"
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Headlight(s) In-dash LED
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Heavy-duty Serrated Steel
- Chute Material Polymer
- Chute Clearing Device Yes
- Model Number 31AH5DP5B66
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';