TB304C EC Curved Shaft String Trimmer
The Troy-Bilt TB304C EC features a 27cc, 2-cycle engine that delivers reliable power with a lightweight design. It comes with a 17" cutting swath that allows you to cut larger areas of grass in less time. Electric start technology eliminates pull starts, saving you time and effort. The straight shaft design allows you to easily trim the hard to reach areas of your yard. Includes a shoulder strap, 2-cycle engine oil, and backed by a 2-year limited warranty. You can count on Troy-Bilt to make yard work easier.
- 30cc 4-cycle engine is cleaner and produces less noise
- Curved shaft provides a clearer view of the trimming area and evenly distributes weight for balanced and comfortable cutting
- 17-in cutting swath cuts larger areas of grass in less time
- Electric start provides hassle-free starting without using a pull cord
- Compatable with a vareity of attachments for year-round versitility
- Backed by a 2-yr limited warranty for peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 30cc
- Starter Type Recoil/Electric start capable
- Warranty 2-Year limited residential
Power and Performance
- Starting System Recoil Start - JumpStart Capable
- Weight (approx.) 13.5 lbs
- Handle Type Contour Handle
- Model Number 41AD304C866
- Engine 30cc, 4-cycle
- Cutting Swath 17"
- Crankshaft Half-crank
- Shaft Material Curved shaft / steel
- Attachment Capable Yes
- Line Diameter .095"
- Hour Rating 50 hour
- Trimmer Head Type Click N Trim Sr.
- TrimmerPlus Attachment Capable Yes
- Shoulder Strap Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable Yes
- Number of Engine Cycles Four-Cycle
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';