When a string trimmer alone just can't get the job done, rely on the 30cc 4-cycle TB304BC brushcutter with a lightweight engine that is comfortable for everyone. Its full-crank engine provides greater comfort and less vibration. SpringAssist™ technology and Prime, Flip & Go™ allows for easy starting. The tough 8-in. steel brush blade powers through heavy vegetation, while the straight shaft allows for greater reach. The brushcutter converts to other outdoor tools with TrimmerPlus® attachment capability, and allows for more versatility and storage space. It doubles as a string trimmer with the included attachable bump head with 18" cutting swath. The adjustable J-Handle provides added control and easy right or left-handed use. Includes shoulder strap, 4-cycle engine oil, and a 2-year limited warranty.
- 30cc 4-cycle engine delivers reliable power
- 2-year limited residential warranty
- Spring Assist™ starting, dramatically reduces starting effort
- E-Z Link split shaft accepts optional TrimmerPlus™ accessories
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 30cc
- Starter Type Recoil/Electric start capable
- Warranty 2-Year limited residential
- Weight (approx.) 15.5 lbs
- Handle Type J-Handle
- Model Number 41BD304S866
- Engine 30cc, 4-cycle
- Cutting Swath 18"
- Crankshaft Half-crank
- Shaft Material Straight/steel
- Attachment Capable Yes
- Line Diameter .095"
- Hour Rating 50 hour
- Trimmer Head Type Brushcutter/Click N Trim Sr.
- Shoulder Strap Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable Yes
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';