Squall 208E Snow Blower
Don’t let a little snow get in your way, and with the Troy-Bilt Squall 208E you’ll be able to clear light snowfall up to 6-inches down to the pavement and get on with your day. Your Squall will start for you when you need it most at the push of a button, even in cold temperatures. It’s auger-assisted drive system grips the ground to provide maximum clearing with less pushing effort on your part. Light snowfall won’t be a hassle with the Troy-Bilt Squall 208E.
Documents and Guides
- 208cc Troy-Bilt engine with 21-inch clearing width
- Electric start eliminates pull starting a cold engine
- Deluxe ergonomic folding handle for increased comfort
Squall 208E Snow Blower Features
Troy Bilt 4-cycle OHV engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas and deliver the power you need to get the job done
Push-Button Electric Start
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
High-Performance Drive System
AugerAssist™ high-performance drive system design that grips the ground for reduced pushing effort and maximum clearing.
Easy Discharge Control
Adjust the direction of snow discharge up to 190 degrees with the E-Z Chute™ control.
Reinforced Auger Paddle
A 9-inch steel reinforced rubber auger paddle clears snow down to the pavement.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
Ergonomic design and deluxe hand grips reduce vibration for increased comfort.
Compact size and foldable handle for easier storage and maneuverability.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 270-JUA
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US / 1.9 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Forward/Reverse Speeds N/A
- Drive System Auger-assist
- Auger Gearbox Warranty N/A
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Handle Adjustable Gullwing
- Pitch Control Manual
- Chute Rotation 190°
- Chute Control E-Z Chute™
- Steering Control N/A
- Drive Type Auger-Assist
- Operator Control Standard
- Tread S-Wave™
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 21"
- Intake Height 13"
- Number of Stages Single
- Auger Diameter 9"
- Impeller Diameter N/A
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Headlight(s) No
- Shave Plate Polymer
- Skid Shoes N/A
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Reinforced Rubber
- Chute Material Polymer
- Model Number 31AS2T7GB66
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';