24" Three-Stage Snow Blower with Electric Start
Break through heavy snow and slush 50% faster with this powerful three-stage snow blower, propelled by power steering.
Three-stage technology clears deep snowfall up to 50% faster than Troy-Bilttwo-stage models and breaks through icy drifts left behind by snow plows with less effort. Focus on getting the job done with airless tires that never go flat and provide excellent traction. This unit also features an extended chute height and tool-less drift cutters. Maneuver easily with trigger-controlled power steering. Ready to work when you are, the in-dash light allows for improved visibility and safety. Airless tires never go flat.
Documents and Guides
- Troy-Bilt certified 272 cc OHV engine with push-button electric start eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- 24 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- 3-stage clearing system removes snow up to 50% faster than a Troy-Bilt 2-stage gas snow blower
- Airless Tires Provide great traction, are maintenance free and will never go flat
- Touch ’n Turn® Power Steering allows you to easily turn the snow blower with the touch of a finger
- In-dash headlight helps brighten the way for easier use after dark or in low light conditions
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use
- Self-propelled drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- 4-Year limited warranty/ lifetime warranty on chute
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Displacement 272cc
- Starter Type Push Button Electric Start / Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Oil Capacity 37 oz
- Warranty 4-Year limited warranty/ lifetime warranty on chute
- Tire Tread Airless
- Handle Grip(s) Heated Hand Grips
- Pitch Control Remote
- Single-Hand Operation Standard / clutch lock
- Steering Control Power Steering
- Tire Size 15" x 5"
- Drive Type Self-Propelled
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 24"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages 3
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Standard Polymer
- Drift Cutters Tool-less
- Chute Material Polymer
- Recommended Oil Type 5W-30 (Included)
- Model Number 31AH5FP6563
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product