Mustang Z54 XP Zero-Turn Rider
Get extra performance and durability with the Troy-Bilt XP™ Series of zero-turn mowers. A 54" fabricated steel deck provides enhanced durability in challenging mowing conditions. The heavy-duty, fully welded frame provides dependable performance in rugged conditions and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
Documents and Guides
- Kohler PRO 7000 Series engine delivers premium power and performance
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Large 54-in deck mows faster and more efficiently
- Heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, 2-in tubular frame is designed to absorb impact, provide maximum stability and covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- Ride in more comfort and reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls
- Large 3.5 gallon fuel tank means less stopping for fill-ups when mowing for extended periods of time
Mustang Z54 XP Zero-Turn Rider Features
Mow faster, more efficiently
Large 54-in. deck mows faster and more efficiently.
Lap bar controls have an integrated parking brake to safely and quickly stop the mower.
Add versatility to your riding mower with optional attachments like a rear bagger or mulch kit (sold separately).
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model Pro 7000 Series
- Engine Model Number KT735
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 24HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 gal. US (13.25 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 230 CCA
- Battery Type Standard Lead-Acid
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Hydro-Gear ZT 2800
- Forward Speed 7.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 3.5 MPH
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Deck Cutting Width 54 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 11-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Reinforced Flat Top
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Foot pedal
- Cutting Height Range 1'' - 4.5''
- Anti-Scalping 3 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 8
- Warranty 4-Year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame 2'' x 2'' tubular steel
- Turning Radius Zero°
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Seat Type 18" high back
- Armrests Yes
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Rear Tires 20''x 12''- 8''
- Front Tires 13"x 6.5"-6"
- Headlight(s) No
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Lap Bar Integrated
- Model Number 17ASFAC3066
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';