Mustang Z50 Zero-Turn Rider
The Mustang Z50 with 50-in cutting deck moves easily across yard with the added support of deck wheels and a front roller to smooth over bumps. You'll get dependable starting and performance with powerful Troy-Bilt engine and a more comfortable ride with the adjustable high back seat. This zero turn tractor reduces cutting time by 50% compared to a standard tractor. Built with a heavy duty front axel, oversized caster hubs and a reinforced frame.
- 679cc V-twin OHV Troy-Bilt engine features full pressure lubrication to ensure smooth delivery of oil to critical components and a forged steel crankshaft making it stronger and more durable
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Large 50-in deck mows faster and more efficiently
- Heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, 2-in tubular frame is designed to absorb impact, provide maximum stability and covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- Ride in more comfort and reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls
- Large 3.5 gallon fuel tank means less stopping for fill-ups when mowing for extended periods of time
Mustang Z50 Zero-Turn Rider Features
679cc V-twin OHV Troy-Bilt engine features full pressure lubrication to ensure smooth delivery of oil to critical components and a forged steel crankshaft making it stronger and more durable.
Mow faster, more efficiently
Large 50-in. deck mows faster and more efficiently.
Heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, 2-in tubular frame is designed to absorb impact, provide maximum stability and covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Ride in more comfort and reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls.
Lap bar controls have an integrated parking brake to safely and quickly stop the mower.
Keep Your Yard and Deck Clean
Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Add versatility to your riding mower with optional attachments like a rear bagger or mulch kit (sold separately).
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt
- Engine Displacement 679cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 gallons (13.25 Litres)
- Cylinders/Material Twin Cylinders
- Engine Oil Capacity 2 qt. (1.9 Litres)
- Choke Separate and Choke Throttle
- Battery 230 CCA
- Transmission Dual EZT 2200
- Forward Speed 7 MPH / 11.25 km/h
- Deck Cutting Width 50-in
- Deck Wash Included
- Deck Material 12-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 3
- Cutting Height Range 1.25"-3.75"
- Anti-Scalping 3 Anti-Scalping Wheels
- Deck Positions 9 Positions
- Warranty 4-year limited
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Steering Control Lap Bar
- Display Hourmeter
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Bagger Optional
- Recommended Oil Type 10W30
- Model Number 17AAFACQ563
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 33ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';