Mustang Z46 Zero-Turn Rider
Mow large areas faster with the zero-turn capability of the Mustang Z46. The heavy-duty, fully welded frame provides dependable performance in rugged conditions and is backed by a limited lifetime warranty. You'll get more comfort and support with the high back seat and padded lap bars.
Documents and Guides
- Powerful 22HP twin-cylinder Kohler engine delivers quieter, more balanced performance with less vibration
- Heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, 2" tubular frame is designed to absorb impact, provide maximum stability and covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- 46" steel deck ,with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut.
- Dual hydrostatic transmission delivers true zero turn performance for quicker mow times and improved maneuverability
- Ride in more comfort and reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls
Mustang Z46 Zero-Turn Rider Features
Heavy-duty, full length, fully welded, 2-in tubular frame is designed to absorb impact, provide maximum stability and covered by a limited lifetime warranty.
Ride in more comfort and reduced vibration with the high-back seat and foam grip steering controls.
Lap bar controls have an integrated parking brake to safely and quickly stop the mower.
Keep Your Yard and Deck Clean
Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Add versatility to your riding mower with optional attachments like a rear bagger or mulch kit (sold separately).
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series
- Engine Model Number KT725
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 22HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.5 gal. US (13.25 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 230 CCA
- Battery Type Standard Lead-Acid
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Hydro-Gear EZT 2200
- Forward Speed 7 MPH / 11.3 KMH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH / 4 KMH
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Deck Cutting Width 46 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 12-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Foot pedal
- Cutting Height Range 1'' - 4.5''
- Anti-Scalping 2 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 8
- Warranty 4-Year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame 2'' x 2'' tubular steel
- Turning Radius Zero°
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Seat Type 18" high back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Rear Tires 20"x8"-8"
- Front Tires 11"x 6"-5"
- Headlight(s) No
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Lap Bar Integrated
- Model Number 17ARFACT066
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product