Mustang™ Z42E XP Battery-Powered Zero-Turn Mower
Enjoy listening to playlists, not engine noise, with the battery-powered Troy-Bilt® Mustang Z42E XP. This zero-turn rider is designed to quickly turn at the end of a row and mow around trees and landscape beds and is powered by dual electric brushless motors that allow mowing up to 2 acres of grass with up to 1.5 hours of runtime per charge**. A convenient deck lift foot pedal quickly raises the 42" deck to help mow over roots or clear thresholds. Whatever time of day you need to cut, the battery power provides a noise reduction of up to 75% quieter than gas^.
Documents and Guides
- 56V MAX* (60Ah) Lithium Ion battery with three brushless motors designed for reliable performance
- Mows up to two acres of grass and has up to 1.5 hours of runtime per charge**
- Up to 75% quieter than gas^
- Dual electric brushless motors provide power to each rear wheel, resulting in zero-turn performance to quickly cut and maneuver around the yard.
Mustang™ Z42E XP Battery-Powered Zero-Turn Mower Features
Specs & Maintenance
- Run Time Up to 2 acres
- Charge Time 4 hours
- Battery Type Lithium-ion
- Battery Charger Included
- Battery Gauge Digital
- Start Method Push button start
- Battery Voltage 56V MAX*
- Watt Hours 3000Wh
- Ampere Hours 60Ah
- Transmission Dual Electric
- Forward Speed 7 MPH (4 MPH in low speed mode) / 11.2 km/h
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 km/h
- Drive System Brushless Electric Motors
- Transmission Input 2 Brushless motors
- Deck Cutting Width 42 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 13-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) Two
- Deck Lift Foot pedal
- Cutting Height Range 1'' - 4.5''
- Anti-Scalping Two gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 8
- Warranty 3-year unlimited hours
- Frame Warranty Lifetime Limited
- Deck Shell Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Battery Warranty 3-year limited
- Frame 2'' x 2'' tubular steel
- Turning Radius 0°
- ROPS No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Steering Control Lap Bars
- Seat Type 20" high back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Rear Tires 20”x 8”-8"
- Front Tires 11"x 6"-5"
- Tire Tread Turf Master / Multi Trac
- Hour Meter Yes
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Dual-LED
- Cup Holder Yes
- Certifications ANSI certified, UL compliant battery and charger
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Parking Brake Foot Operated
- Model Number 34ABB2CSB66
- Mowing Motor Brushless
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Battery Voltage *Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 56 volts. Nominal voltage is 50.4 volts.
- Efficiency **Minimal cutting load, using discharge cutting mode and highest cutting position at full speed with Troy-Bilt® 56V MAX* 60Ah batteries.
- Noise Comparison ^ vs. Troy-Bilt Mustang Z42 17ARFACSA66 gas mower, measurements taken from the operator position in a lab environment.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';