Storm Tracker 2890 Snow Blower
To handle winter, you need power and convenience. The Troy-Bilt Storm Tracker 2890 brings the best of both worlds, starting with a larger, 28-inch, clearing width powered by a reliable Troy-Bilt 272cc engine capable of handling up to 12-inches of snowfall and starts at the push of the button even in the coldest temperatures. You’ll be able to adjust other controls without stopping thanks to Just One Hand™ operation, locking in your speed so you can use your hand for other things, like power steering that allows you to quickly adjust your direction with the touch of a finger. A track foot print creates more ground contact to provide added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice, and heated grips provide extra comfort. Conquer winter and get back to doing what you love most with the Troy-Bilt Storm Tracker 2890.
Documents and Guides
- D-Track drive system creates 50 percent more ground contact along with 15-inch x 4.5-inch track foot print provide added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice.
- Three different SelecTrac™ drive modes shift the unit’s weight for optimum performance on hard-packed or icy snow or on gravel driveways.
- Two-stage technology with 12-inch serrated steel augers and a 12-inch impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
- Delivers reliable power through a Troy-Bilt 272cc OHV engine tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
- Deluxe, high impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing.
Storm Tracker 2890 Snow Blower Features
D-Track Drive System
D-Track drive system creates 50 percent more ground contact along with 15-inch x 4.5-inch track foot print provide added stability and traction in heavy snow and ice.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Overhead Crank Chute Control
Overhead crank chute control allows you to easily adjust the direction of snow discharge from the operator area so it’s thrown where you want it.
Touch N’ Turn™ Power Steering
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Remote Pitch Control Lever
Remote pitch control lever allows the operator to change the height of snow discharge from the dashboard.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model 675-SU OHV
- Engine Displacement 272cc
- Starter Type Push Button Electric Start / Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Speed 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Drive System Track drive
- Tire Tread Track
- Handle Grip(s) Heated grips
- Pitch Control Remote
- Chute Rotation 200 degrees
- Chute Control Remote crank / Remote pitch
- Single-Hand Operation Standard / clutch lock
- Steering Control Power Steering
- Tire Size 4.7" x 15.8"
- Drive Type Self-Propelled
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 28"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages 2
- Dimensions L/W/H 48.25"(L) x 30.75"(W) x 34"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 250lbs
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe polymer
- Drift Cutters None
- Chute Material Polymer
- Recommended Oil Type 5W-30 (Included)
- Model Number 31AH7FP4563
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Warranty 4-Year limited warranty/ lifetime warranty on chute
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 11ms
- reviews, product