Storm™ 2820 Snow Blower
Move snow with the powerful Storm™ 2820. Heated hand grips help provide comfort in cold conditions. Equipped with an electric start, 272cc Troy-Bilt engine, 28 in. clearing width, and 16 in. tires, this snow blower is designed to clear snow fast with 12-in. serrated steel augers. Touch N’ Turn™ power steering makes turning easy with trigger controls on each handle, and an in-dash LED headlight helps provide visibility in low light conditions.
Documents and Guides
- 28 in. clearing width and a 20 in. intake height powers through up to 12" of snow* and designed to throw up to 40' of snow
- Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger
- Heated hand grips help provide comfort in cold weather
- Delivers reliable power through a Troy-Bilt 272cc OHV engine with push-button electric start to minimize the need to pull-start a cold engine
- Make quick work of clearing snow with the powerful serrated augers and an extended chute designed to minimize snow blowback on the operator
Storm™ 2820 Snow Blower Features
3-Year Limited Warranty
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
Two-stage technology with serrated steel augers and impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
Touch N’ Turn™
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Powerful serrated steel augers make quick work of heavy, icy snow
Remote pitch control lever allows the operator to change the trajectory of snow discharge.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
Overhead Crank Chute Control
Overhead crank chute control allows you to easily adjust the direction of snow discharge from the operator area so it’s thrown where you want it.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 675-SU
- Engine Displacement 272cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 quarts US/ 2.8 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Number of Forward Speeds 6
- Number of Reverse Speeds 2
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Drive System All-wheel Drive
- Handle Grip(s) Heated Grips
- Chute Rotation Control Overhead crank / 200º Chute Rotation
- Chute Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Steering Control Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 28"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Tire Size 15" x 5"
- Tread Xtrac®
- Headlight(s) In-dash LED
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Standard Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Serrated Steel
- Chute Material Polymer
- Model Number 31AH5FP4563
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 3-year limited
- Warranty 3-Year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Chute Warranty Lifetime limited
Shave Plate Specifications
- Auger Housing Width 28"
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Snow Removal *Results may vary depending on weather and snow conditions
- Xtrac® Tires **X-TRAC® is a registered trademark of the Carlstar Group, LLC
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';