Storm 2630 Snow Blower
When winter brings heavy snow, you need to be ready with a machine that can handle it all. The Troy-Bilt Storm 2630 is a 2-stage snow blower with a 26-in. clearing width that can handle up to 12 inches of snowfall with a reliable 243cc Troy-Bilt engine that starts at the push of a button. Heated grips will give your hands a break when working in the cold. Quickly change direction with one finger thanks to Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering. Handle the snow blower easily with enhanced traction from X-Trac tires and a self-propelled all-wheel drive for greater control and versatility in winter conditions. The extended polymer chute blows snow in any direction. When winter brings its worst, count on Troy-Bilt to help.
Documents and Guides
- 243cc Troy-Bilt OHV electric-start engine delivers reliable power and dependable starting in cold weather conditions
- 26-in. clearing width and 21-in. intake height can handle up to 12-in. of snowfall
- Back with a 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind
- 15 in. x 5 in. X-Trac tires offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- Extended polymer chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator
Storm 2630 Snow Blower Features
3-Year Limited Warranty
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
Two-stage technology with serrated steel augers and impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
Touch N’ Turn™ Power Steering
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 675-WUB
- Engine Displacement 243cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US/ 1.9 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Drive System All wheel drive
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Handle Grip(s) Heated grips
- Pitch Control Remote
- Chute Rotation 200 degrees
- Chute Control Overhead Crank
- Steering Control Power Steering
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
- Tread X-TRAC™
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 26"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Heavy-duty serrated steel
- Chute Material Polymer
- Recommended Oil Type 5W-30 (Included)
- Model Number 31AM5CP3563
Shave Plate Specifications
- Auger Housing Width 26"
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';