Storm 2435 Snow Blower
To handle winter, you need power and convenience. The Troy-Bilt Storm 2435 is a 24-in. 2-stage snow blower that's built to help you clear more snow. The 24-in. housing allows your driveway to be cleared with ease and the 12-in. serrated steel augers cut through heavy snow. The Just One Hand® operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt snow blower with literally one hand, allowing you to adjust the chute, speed and other controls without disengaging the drive. The Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering and heated grips allow you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger while keeping your hands warm. The extended polymer chute blows snow in any direction. When winter brings its worst, count on Troy-Bilt to help.
Documents and Guides
- 243cc Troy-Bilt OHV electric-start engine delivers reliable power and dependable starting in cold weather conditions
- 24-in. clearing width and 20-in. intake height can handle up to 12-in. of snowfall
- Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger
- Back with a 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind
- 15 in. x 5 in. X-Trac tires offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- Extended polymer chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator
- Tool-less drift cutters allow you to break through tightly packed snow
Storm 2435 Snow Blower Features
3-Year Limited Warranty
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
Two-stage technology with serrated steel augers and impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
Touch N’ Turn™
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 675-WUB
- Engine Displacement 243cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US/ 1.9 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Number of Forward Speeds 6
- Number of Reverse Speeds 2
- Drive System All-wheel Drive
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Tire Size 15" x 5"
- Tread X-TRAC™
- Warranty 3-Year limited
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Chute Warranty Lifetime limited
- Handle Grip(s) Heated Grips
- Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Chute Control Overhead Crank
- Steering Control Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 24"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Headlight(s) In-dash LED
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Standard Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Serrated Steel
- Chute Material Polymer
- Chute Clearing Device Yes
- Model Number 31AM5CP2563
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 3ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';