Storm 2420 Snow Blower
The Troy-Bilt Storm 2420 brings the power and convenience you need to make clearing snow less of a hassle. Designed with powerful serrated augers that make quick work of heavy, icy snow. A center-mount chute crank puts the machine’s controls comfortably within your reach. The extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator. The Storm 2420 can handle up to 12" of snowfall with a reliable 208cc Troy-Bilt engine that starts at the push of a button, making sure winter won’t keep you from doing what you love most.
Documents and Guides
- 208cc Troy-Bilt OHV electric-start engine delivers reliable power and dependable starting in cold weather conditions
- 24-in. clearing width and 20-in. intake height can handle up to 12-in. of snowfall
- Back with a 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind
- Push-button electric start eliminates the need to pull-start a cold engine
- Self-propelled drive with the choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds
- 13-in. x 4-in. X-Trac offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- Extended polymer chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator
Storm 2420 Snow Blower Features
Two-stage technology with serrated steel augers and impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
Troy-Bilt engines deliver reliable power and are tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
Powerful serrated steel augers make quick work of heavy, icy snow
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 270-XU
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.2 quarts US / 1.13 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 forward / 2 reverse
- Drive System All-wheel drive
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 3-year limited
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Handle Grip(s) Standard
- Pitch Control Manual
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Chute Control Overhead Crank
- Steering Control N/A
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Operator Control Standard
- Tread X-TRAC™
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 24"
- Intake Height 20"
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Headlight(s) No
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Standard Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Aggressive serrated steel
- Chute Material Polymer
- Model Number 31AS6KN2B23
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 3ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';