Arctic Storm 34 Snow Blower
When winter arrives, you need power, convenience, and comfort to plow through it. The Troy-Bilt Arctic Storm 34 brings all of those things together to help you get through heavy snowfalls, up to 18-inches, and get on with your day. A 420cc Troy-Bilt engine starts at the push of a button even in the coldest temperatures, and a wide 34-inch clearing width helps save you time and effort. Lock in your speed to adjust the direction of snow discharge with the push of a thumb without disengaging the drive. X-Trac snow tires add stability and enhanced steering in heavy snow and ice. Heated grips provide extra comfort and an in-dash headlight provides greater visibility in low-light areas. Backed by a strong, 5-year limited warranty, the Troy-Bilt Arctic Storm 34 will help you conquer winter and get back to doing what you love most.
Documents and Guides
- 420cc OHV electric-start engine delivers reliable power and in all weather conditions
- 34 inch clearing width and 23 inch intake height
- 16” X-Trac™ tires provide strong traction in snowy conditions
- 3-year limited, 5-year auger gearbox warranty
- High-arc steel chute to minimize snow blowback
Arctic Storm 34 Snow Blower Features
Dependable Engine XP Series
Powered by a reliable Troy-Bilt engine equipped with push-button electric start, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
Backed by a strong, 3-year limited warranty and 5-year limited auger gearbox warranty for peace of mind.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Two-stage technology with serrated steel augers and impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Touch N’ Turn™ Power Steering
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Steel Chute Design
Rugged steel chute has extended reach and high arc design to minimize blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
Just One Touch™ Chute Control
Just One Touch™ electric 4-way chute control allows you to change the direction of snow discharge with just the push of a thumb.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 690-WUC
- Engine Displacement 420cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 forward / 2 reverse
- Drive System All-wheel drive
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 5-year limited
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Handle Grip(s) Heated grips
- Pitch Control Just One Touch™ Electric
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Chute Control Just One Touch™ Electric 4-Way
- Steering Control Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
- Tread X-TRAC™
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 34"
- Intake Height 23"
- Number of Stages Two
- Auger Diameter 14"
- Impeller Diameter 14"
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Shave Plate Heavy Duty Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe Polymer
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Heavy-duty serrated steel
- Chute Material Steel
- Model Number 31AH8ER6766
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';