24" Storm 2410 Two-Stage Snow Blower
When the forecast calls for up to a foot of snow, The Troy-Bilt STORM 2410 2-Stage Electric Start Snow Blower with 13 in. x 4 in. X-Trac tires and 24 in. clearing path will cut into large drifts with its 21 in. intake height and serrated steel augers. Self-propelled all-wheel drive with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds, giving you control and versatility in winter conditions. Plus, the remote chute control allows you to adjust the chute direction from the operator area. Powered by a reliable 208cc Troy-Bilt OHV 4-cycle engine with pushbutton electric start.
Documents and Guides
- Delivers reliable power through a Troy-Bilt 208cc OHV engine tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions.
- The Troy-Bilt Storm 2410 has a 24-inch clearing width and a 21-inch intake height capable of handling up to 12-inches of snowfall.
- Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
- 13-inch x 4-inch X-trac tires offer traction and easier mobility over snowy areas.
- High impact, adjustable polymer skid shoes help protect surfaces from scuffing.
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use.
- 4-year limited warranty for peace of mind.
24" Storm 2410 Two-Stage Snow Blower Features
Two-stage technology with serrated steel augers and impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Crank Chute Control
Easily adjust the direction of snow discharge from the operator position so it’s thrown where you want it.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model 270-WUA OHV
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Starter Type Push Button Electric Start / Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US/ 1.9 L
- Engine Start Electric / Recoil
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Speed 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Drive System All-wheel drive
- Tire Tread X-Trac
- Handle Standard
- Handle Grip(s) Standard
- Pitch Control Manual
- Chute Rotation 180 degrees
- Chute Control Remote crank / Manual pitch
- Single-Hand Operation Standard
- Steering Control Standard Steering
- Tire Size 13" x 4"
- Drive Type Self-Propelled
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 24"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages 2
- Weight (approx.) 195lbs
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) No
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe polymer
- Drift Cutters None
- Chute Material Polymer
- Recommended Oil Type 5W-30 (Included)
- Model Number 31AS6BN2563
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Warranty 4 year limited
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';