TB100 Trimmer Mower
Make clearing ditches and tough weeds in larger areas easier with the Troy-Bilt TB100 wheeled string trimmer. Featuring a reliable 159cc Troy-Bilt® OHV engine, a 22-in dual line cutting swath and an adjustable loop handle. Easily adjust cutting height with the 3-position spool. Effortlessly maneuver around obstacles in the yard with high rear wheels and a unique deck shape.
- 159cc Troy-Bilt® OHV engine delivers reliable power
- Offset deck allows for trimming against walls and fence lines while walking a straight line
- Backed by a 2-yr limited warranty for peace of mind
- 14-in wheels enhance traction and maneuverability
- 22-inch cutting swath gets the job done quickly
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 5X65VUC
- Engine Displacement 159cc
- Drive System Push
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Folding Ergonomic Handle
- Rear Wheels 14" x 2" semi- pneumatic w/ball bearings
- Model Number 25B-262J563
- Side Shield Standard
- Cutting Swath 22"
- Line Diameter 0.155"
- Trimmer Head Type Dual line w/adjustable trimming height
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';