Super Bronco Garden Tiller
- The Troy-Bilt Super Bronco CRT is a rear-tine tiller with the power to break through hard-packed soils with counter-rotating tines.
- 16-inch tilling width makes the Bronco CRT ideal for any size garden.
- 10-inch Bolo™ tines with depth stake for up to 6-inches of tilling depth.
- A 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine gives you plenty of power to turn over large amounts of soil.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- Gear drive transmission with 1 forward speed helps keep tiller moving through soil.
- Power reverse allows for flexible handling around rocks and other obstacles.
- Wider 1-inch handles provide greater stability.
- 13-inch agricultural tires enhance traction and stability.
- The included front bumper protects your tiller’s engine.
- Tiller can also be used to help prepare areas for seeding and mixing compost in the pile or into your soil.
- Troy-Bilt has a limited lifetime transmission warranty on cast iron gear casting and precision cut bronze gears.
- 2-year limited warranty on other components for peace of mind.
Super Bronco Garden Tiller Features
Heavy Duty Transmission
A cast iron gear casing and precision cut bronze gears in the heavy-duty transmission provide extra strenth and durability, plus they're covered with a limited lifetime warranty
Just One Hand Operation
Guide the tiller with just one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design
Bolo Tine Design
Unique, bolo-designed tines alternatly slice, chop and turn soil with ease, while thoroughy and deeply mixing soil to create finely textured, well-aerated seedbeds
Rear Tine Tillers
These tillers are best for breaking new ground and powering through hard-packed, challenging soil. Best for med-large size garden beds.
Counter Rotating Tines
By rotating in the opposite direction as the wheels, counter rotating tines break up hard-packed or clay soils more easily than forward rotating tines
Get out of tight spots and around rocks and other obstacles with the flexible handling of power reverse
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Starter Type Standard Recoil
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Transmission Cast iron transmission with bronze gear-drive
- Handle Adjustable Padded Loop
- Dimensions L/W/H 54"(L) x 23.65"(W) x 26"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 184 lbs
- Recommended Oil Type SAE30 (included)
- Model Number 21D-65M8766
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 1 forward / 1 reverse, neutral
- Tilling Depth Adjustable up to 6"
- Tilling Width 16"
- Tine Rotation Direction Counter-rotating tines
- Tines 10" steel vertical tines
- Wheels 13" x 5" pneumatic Ag tread
- Warranty 2-Year limited residential warranty / lifetime warranty on gearbox
Tiller Tine Specifications
- Tine Rotation Direction Counter-rotating tines
|MANL:OPER:BILING:CONS SF CRT||769-18770||Download|
|MANL:OPER:BILING:CONS SF CRT||769-18770A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:BILING:TB SF CRT||769-09541||Download|
|MANL:OPER:BILING:TB SF CRT||769-10478||Download|
|MANL:OPER:BILING:TB SF CRT||769-11267||Download|
|MANL:OPER:BILING:TB SF CRT||769-12041||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:CONS SF CRT||769-18770A_FR||Download|
|SHEET:SUPP:WARR/PARTS:TB RT CR||769-18870||Download|
|SHEET:SUPP:WARR/PARTS:TB RT CR||769-18870A||Download|
|SHEET:SUPP:WARR/PARTS:TB RT TI||769-12045||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product