Horse FRT Garden Tiller
Forward rotating tiller with a 306cc Briggs & Stratton® engine and 20" tilling width.
To bring those ideas in your head to life, you need a tiller that works like this Horse. The Horse garden tiller can do all your heavy duty garden chores, including groundbreaking in new beds or premium soil preparation in existing ones.
- 306cc* Briggs & Stratton OHV 1450 Series engine
- 12" tine diameter
- Adjustable tilling depth up to 7”
- 4 forward, 1 neutral and 2 reverse speeds
- Full-sided tine shields for operator protection
- Accepts a wide variety of optional attachments
- cast-iron encased transmission with bronze gear drive that provides extra strength and durability
- Troy-Bilt horse 20-in rear-tine tiller features an extra-wide tilling path to till large areas faster, and aids in seeding preparation and mixing compost in the pile or into your soil
Horse FRT Garden Tiller Features
Heavy Duty Transmission
A cast iron gear casing and precision cut bronze gears in the heavy-duty transmission provide extra strenth and durability, plus they're covered with a limited lifetime warranty
Just One Hand Operation
Guide the tiller with just one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design
Bolo Tine Design
Unique, bolo-designed tines alternatly slice, chop and turn soil with ease, while thoroughy and deeply mixing soil to create finely textured, well-aerated seedbeds
Rear Tine Tillers
These tillers are best for breaking new ground and powering through hard-packed, challenging soil. Best for med-large size garden beds.
Forward Rotating Tines
These tines rotate in the same direction as the wheels and are best in established beds for premium soil preparation.
Get out of tight spots and around rocks and other obstacles with the flexible handling of power reverse
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model OHV 1450 Series
- Engine Displacement 306cc
- Starter Type Standard Recoil
- Engine Oil Capacity 26 oz
- Transmission Cast iron transmission with bronze gear-drive
- Warranty 2-Year limited manufacturer's warranty - refer to online operator's manual for exclusions. Limited lifetime warranty on transmission. 2-year warranty on engine.
- Handle Adjustable Plow Style
- Dimensions L/W/H 62.5"(L) x 27"(W) x 37.5"(H)
- Weight (approx.) 361 lbs
- Recommended Oil Type SAE30 (included)
- Model Number 21A-682T766
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 4 forward / 1 neutral / 2 reverse
- Tilling Depth Adjustable up to 7"
- Tilling Width 20"
- Tine Rotation Direction Forward-rotating
- Tines 12" diameter Bolo
- Wheels 16" x 4" pneumatic Ag tread
Tiller Tine Specifications
- Tine Rotation Direction Forward-rotating
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 24ms
- reviews, product