Vortex 2895 XP Snow Blower
When winter brings heavy, wet, snow, you need a machine that can handle the task. This Troy-Bilt Vortex 2895 XP 28-in. 3-stage snow blower takes clearing snow to the next level. The third stage accelerator spins 10 times the speed of the augers, breaking down the heaviest, wettest snow before throwing it out of the high-impact, clog-resistant polymer chute. Equipped with Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering and heated grips, allowing you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger while keeping your hands warm. The Just One Hand® operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt snow blower with literally one hand, allowing you to adjust the chute, speed and other controls without disengaging the drive. When winter brings its worst, count on Troy-Bilt to help.
Documents and Guides
- Powerful Troy-Bilt 420cc OHV electric start engine suitable for large driveways, deep snow and delivers reliable power and dependable starting in cold weather conditions
- 28-in. clearing width and 21-in. intake height can handle up to 12-in. of snowfall
- Back with a 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind
- 16-in. x 6.5-in. X-Trac tires offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- Extended polymer chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator
- Tool-less drift cutters allow you to break through tightly packed snow
Vortex 2895 XP Snow Blower Features
3-Year Limited Warranty
3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
Three-stage technology with 12-inch serrated steel augers, 12-inch impeller, and a 12-inch accelerator that spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow.
Dependable Engine XP Series
Powered by a reliable Troy-Bilt engine equipped with push-button electric start, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Touch N’ Turn™
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Just One Hand™ Operation
Just One Hand™ operation allows you to lock in your speed and adjust chute controls without disengaging the drive.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
Remote pitch control lever allows the operator to change the trajectory of snow discharge.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Minimal Snow Blowback
Extended chute design minimizes blowback of snow discharge on the operator.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 690-WUC
- Engine Displacement 420cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Number of Forward Speeds 6
- Number of Reverse Speeds 2
- Drive System All-wheel Drive
- Drive Type Friction Disc
- Tire Size 16" x 6.5"
- Tread X-TRAC™
- Warranty 3-Year limited
- Auger Gearbox Warranty 3-Year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Chute Warranty Lifetime limited
- Handle Grip(s) Heated grips
- Pitch Control Remote Single-Lever
- Chute Rotation 200°
- Chute Control Overhead Crank
- Steering Control Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled
- Operator Control Just One Hand®
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 28"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages Three
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Accelerator Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash LED
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Deluxe Polymer
- Drift Cutters Yes
- Auger Material Serrated Steel
- Chute Material Polymer
- Chute Clearing Device Yes
- Model Number 31AH5EP8B66
Shave Plate Specifications
- Auger Housing Width 28"
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 3ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';