28-in. 357cc 3-Stage Gas Snow Blower
When winter brings heavy, wet, snow, you need a machine that can handle the task. The 28-in. 3-stage snow blower takes snow blowing to the next level. The third stage accelerator spins 10 times the speed of the augers, breaking down the heaviest, wettest snow before throwing it out of the high-impact, clog-resistant polymer chute. Equipped with Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering and heated grips, allowing you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger while keeping your hands warm. The Just One Hand® operation lets you guide your Troy-Bilt snow blower with literally one hand, allowing you to adjust the chute, speed and other controls without disengaging the drive.
Documents and Guides
- Troy-Bilt certified 357cc OHV electric-start engine delivers reliable power in all weather conditions
- 28 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- 16-inch x 6.5-inch X-trac tires offer traction and easier mobility over snowy areas
- 4-Year limited warranty/ lifetime warranty on chute
- Powerful third-stage accelerator spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet icy, snow
- Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger
- Just One Hand™ operation lets you lock in your speed with one hand without stopping to operate other controls
28-in. 357cc 3-Stage Gas Snow Blower Features
Three-stage technology with 12-inch serrated steel augers, 12-inch impeller, and a 12-inch accelerator that spins 10 times faster than the augers to break down and quickly clear heavy, wet snow.
Dependable Engine XP Series
Powered by a reliable Troy-Bilt engine equipped with push-button electric start, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Touch N’ Turn™ Power Steering
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Remote Pitch Control Lever
Remote pitch control lever allows the operator to change the height of snow discharge from the dashboard.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Displacement 357cc
- Starter Type Push Button Electric Start / Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5 quarts US / 4.7 L
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Drive System All wheel drive
- Warranty 4-Year limited warranty/ lifetime warranty on chute
- Tire Tread X-Trac
- Handle Grip(s) Heated grips
- Pitch Control Remote
- Chute Rotation 200 degrees
- Single-Hand Operation Standard / clutch lock
- Steering Control Power Steering
- Tire Size 16" x 6.5"
- Drive Type Self-Propelled
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 28"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages 3
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Standard Polymer
- Drift Cutters Standard, Tool-less
- Chute Material Polymer
- Recommended Oil Type 5W-30 (Included)
- Model Number 31CH5DP8563
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';