Squall™ 179E Snow Blower
A little snow shouldn’t get in your way with the Troy-Bilt Squall 179E that's designed to clear light snowfall of up to 6" so you can go about your day. The push-button electric start makes starting easy in cold temperatures and the AugerAssist™ drive system grips the ground to reduce the pushing effort and enhance clearing efforts.
Documents and Guides
- Electric start allows you to start with the push of a button, minimizing the need to pull-start a cold engine
- AugerAssist™ single-stage drive system is designed to grip the ground for minimal pushing effort and maximum clearing capabilities
- A Troy-Bilt 179cc 4-cycle OHV pull-start engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas
Squall™ 179E Snow Blower Features
Troy Bilt 4-cycle OHV engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas and deliver the power you need to get the job done
Push-Button Electric Start
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
AugerAssist™ Drive System
Designed to grip the ground to help quickly clear and maneuver in snow-covered areas.
Easy Discharge Control
Adjust the direction of snow discharge up to 190 degrees with the E-Z Chute™ control.
Reinforced Auger Paddle
A 9-inch steel reinforced rubber auger paddle clears snow down to the pavement.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
Compact size and foldable handle for easier storage and maneuverability.
Built for Life®
Troy-Bilt® offers rugged, reliable equipment with a network of service dealers across the country and bilingual support.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 265-JUA
- Engine Displacement 179cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US / 1.9 L
- Engine Start Recoil and Push-Button Electric
- Drive Type Auger-Assist
- Drive System Auger-Assist
- Handle Adjustable Gullwing
- Chute Pitch Control Manual
- Chute Rotation 190°
- Single-Hand Operation N/A
- Steering Control N/A
- Operator Control Standard
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 21"
- Intake Height 13"
- Number of Stages One
- Auger Diameter 9"
- Impeller Diameter N/A
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Tire Size 7" x 2"
- Tread S-Wave™
- Headlight(s) No
- Shave Plate Polymer
- Skid Shoes N/A
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Reinforced Rubber
- Chute Material High-Impact Polymer
- Model Number 31AS2S5GB66
- Auger Gearbox Warranty N/A
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Snow Removal *Results may vary depending on weather and snow conditions