Squall 123R Snow Blower
A light snowfall shouldn’t derail your day, and with the Troy-Bilt Squall 123R you’ll be able to push winter aside and get back to doing what you love most. Designed to handle up to 6" of snowfall, the Squall is lightweight and compact for easy storage and maneuverability. It delivers reliable power with the 123cc 4-cycle Troy-Bilt engine that eliminates the need to mix oil and gas.
Documents and Guides
- A Troy-Bilt 123cc 4-cycle OHV pull-start engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas
- 21"clearing width and 12.5" intake height are designed to clear up to 6" of snowfall
- AugerAssist™ single-stage drive system is designed to grip the ground for minimal pushing effort and maximum clearing capabilities
- Compact size and foldable handle for easy storage and maneuverability
Squall 123R Snow Blower Features
Troy Bilt 4-cycle OHV engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas and deliver the power you need to get the job done
High-Performance Drive System
AugerAssist™ single-stage drive system is designed to grip the ground for minimal pushing effort and maximum clearing capabilities.
Easy Discharge Control
Adjust the direction of snow discharge up to 190 degrees with the E-Z Chute™ control.
Reinforced Auger Paddle
A 9-inch steel reinforced rubber auger paddle clears snow down to the pavement.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
Compact size and foldable handle for easier storage and maneuverability.
Backed with a 3-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 161-JU
- Engine Displacement 123cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US / 1.9 L
- Engine Start Recoil
- Forward/Reverse Speeds N/A
- Drive System Auger-Assist
- Drive Type Auger-Assist
- Tire Size 7" x 2"
- Tread S-Wave™
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Auger Gearbox Warranty N/A
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Adjustable Gullwing
- Pitch Control Manual
- Chute Rotation 190°
- Chute Control E-Z Chute™
- Single-Hand Operation N/A
- Steering Control N/A
- Operator Control Standard
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 21"
- Intake Height 13"
- Number of Stages One
- Auger Diameter 9"
- Impeller Diameter N/A
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Headlight(s) No
- Shave Plate Polymer
- Skid Shoes N/A
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Reinforced Rubber
- Chute Material High-Impact Polymer
- Chute Clearing Device No
- Model Number 31A-2M5GB66
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';