Squall™ 123R Snow Blower
Compact for easy storage and maneuverability, the Squall 123R will help you push winter aside and return to doing what you love most. Designed to handle up to 6 in. of snowfall, the Squall delivers reliable power with the 123cc 4-cycle Troy-Bilt engine, eliminating the need to mix oil and gas. Help reduce pushing effort with the AugerAssist™ drive system that grips the ground and enhances clearing efforts.
Documents and Guides
- 21 in. clearing width and 13 in. intake height are capable of removing up to 6" of snow* and designed to throw up to 25' of snow
- AugerAssist™ single-stage drive system is designed to grip the ground to help quickly clear and maneuver in snow-covered areas.
- A Troy-Bilt 123cc 4-cycle OHV pull-start engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas
- Compact size and foldable handle for easy storage and transport
- Snow Blower
Squall™ 123R Snow Blower Features
Troy Bilt 4-cycle OHV engine eliminates the need to mix oil and gas and deliver the power you need to get the job done
AugerAssist™ Drive System
Designed to grip the ground to help quickly clear and maneuver in snow-covered areas.
Easy Discharge Control
Adjust the direction of snow discharge up to 190 degrees with the E-Z Chute™ control.
Reinforced Auger Paddle
A 9-inch steel reinforced rubber auger paddle clears snow down to the pavement.
Wide-fit mitten grip makes pull-starting easier when wearing heavy gloves or mittens.
Compact size and foldable handle for easier storage and maneuverability.
Built for Life®
Troy-Bilt® offers rugged, reliable equipment with a network of service dealers across the country and bilingual support.
Built with Canadians in Mind
Troy-Bilt® offers rugged, reliable equipment with a network of service dealers across the country and bilingual support
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 161-JU
- Engine Displacement 123cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 2 quarts US / 1.9 L
- Engine Start Recoil
- Drive Type Auger-Assist
- Drive System Auger-Assist
- Handle Adjustable Gullwing
- Chute Pitch Control Manual
- Chute Rotation 190°
- Single-Hand Operation N/A
- Steering Control N/A
- Operator Control Standard
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 21"
- Intake Height 13"
- Number of Stages One
- Auger Diameter 9"
- Impeller Diameter N/A
- Accelerator Diameter N/A
- Tire Size 7" x 2"
- Tread S-Wave™
- Headlight(s) No
- Shave Plate Polymer
- Skid Shoes N/A
- Drift Cutters No
- Auger Material Reinforced Rubber
- Chute Material High-Impact Polymer
- Model Number 31A-2M5GB66
- Auger Gearbox Warranty N/A
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Snow Removal *Results may vary depending on weather and snow conditions
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';