TB490 XP 4x4 Self-Propelled Mower
- Powered by a Troy-Bilt Auto Choke engine that removes the need for manual choke adjustment before starting
- XP™ Series 4-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
- All-wheel drive transmission adapts to any mowing condition by easily switching between front-, rear- and all-wheel drive to get the right traction
- Larger 2.3 bushel rear bag collects more clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
TB490 XP 4x4 Self-Propelled Mower Features
High Rear Wheels
Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
TriAction® Cutting System
TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
Maintain a Healthy Lawn
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Easily Change Cutting Heights
Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
All Wheel Drive
All-wheel drive transmission adapts to any mowing condition by easily switching between front-, rear- and all-wheel drive to get the right traction
Easy Clean Up
Larger 2.3 bushel rear bag collects more clippings for easy clean up or composting.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number Z5X70MUA
- Engine Displacement 196cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 qt.
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Choke Autochoke
- Drive System AWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Deck Lift Dual-lever deck height adjustment
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" to 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System Tri-Action
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Warranty 4-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Adjustable Ergo w/ Indent & Overmolded Bail
- Drive Controls Dual Lever
- Tread Pattern Aggressive
- Front Wheels 8 in
- Rear Wheels 11 in
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12A-N2M7563
- Blade Type S-Blade
- Grass Bag Capacity 2.3 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 65ms
- reviews, product