TB420T XP Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
Designed for power and performance, the commercial-grade 196cc Troy-Bilt® engine on the TB420K XP all-wheel drive mower is covered by a 5-yr. Limited warranty. All-wheel drive transmission adapts to mowing conditions, allowing you to switch between front-, rear- or all-wheel drive quickly. Quickly rinse grass clippings under the deck using the deck-wash port after each mow. Designed to connect with standard-size garden hoses, regular rinsing can also help minimize build-up under the deck. A rugged 21" steel cutting deck has a rear bag, mulching, and side discharge options included to help keep the lawn clear of clippings and leaves.
- All-wheel drive transmission adapts to mowing conditions by easily switching between front-, rear- and all-wheel drive to help maintain traction
- 196cc commercial-grade Troy-Bilt® engine is covered by a 5-yr. limited warranty and designed for powerful performance, easy starting, and quiet operation.
- Large 2.5 bushel rear bag collects clippings for easy clean up or composting and minimizes the time spent emptying the bag.
- 11" high rear wheels with aggressive tread design help provide traction and make it easy to navigate uneven terrain.
- 21"steel deck features the TriAction® cutting system designed to deliver a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade, and symmetrical deck are engineered to create finely mulched clippings and provide a clean, even cut.
TB420T XP Self-Propelled Lawn Mower Features
Auto Choke Engine
Powered by a Honda Auto Choke engine that removes the need for manual choke adjustment before starting
High Rear Wheels
Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
TriAction® Cutting System
TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
Maintain a Healthy Lawn
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Easily Change Cutting Heights
Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
All Wheel Drive
All-wheel drive transmission adapts to any mowing condition by easily switching between front-, rear- and all-wheel drive to get the right traction
Easy Clean Up
Larger 2.3 bushel rear bag collects more clippings for easy clean up or composting.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 5C70M0
- Engine Displacement 196cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 17 oz
- Choke Autochoke
- Drive System AWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System Tri-Action
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Handle Adjustable Ergonomic
- Drive Controls Dual Lever
- Tread Pattern Aggressive
- Front Wheels 8 in
- Rear Wheels 11 in
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Dimensions L/W/H 17.75 x 24 x 40.38
- Weight (approx.) 96 lbs.
- Model Number 12A-N2RB563
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Engine Warranty 5-year limited
- Grass Bag Capacity 2.3 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';