21" 160cc FWD Self-Propelled XP Mower
This Troy-Bilt self-propelled lawn mower will help make your yard work a little bit easier. A 160cc Honda engine that provides reliable power and dependable, no choke starting with the Auto Choke System. This 21-in. mower is is equipped with an easy-to operate front wheel drive transmission. The 3-in-1 deck includes rear bag, mulch and side discharge options. Featuring the innovative TriAction™ cutting system, this lawn mower is complete with a rake cover to lift grass upright, as well as a specially designed blade for finer mulching. Whether you're dealing with flat or moderately hilly terrain, you can depend on Troy-Bilt to get the job done.
- Powered by a 160cc Honda Auto Choke engine that removes the need for manual choke adjustment before starting
- Warranty: 4-Year Limited Warranty
- TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time
- Side discharge, mulch or rear bag grass clippings
- Cutting Height: Dual-lever 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in.
- Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside the deck
- Pushed more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11 in. high rear wheels
21" 160cc FWD Self-Propelled XP Mower Features
Auto Choke Engine
Powered by a Honda Auto Choke engine that removes the need for manual choke adjustment before starting
TriAction® Cutting System
TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
Easily Change Cutting Heights
Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
High Rear Wheels
Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Honda®
- Engine Model GVC160
- Engine Model Number H659373
- Engine Displacement 160cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 18 oz
- Choke ACS
- Drive System FWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System Tri-Action
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Warranty 4-Year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Adjustable Ergo w/ Indent
- Drive Controls Bottom Bail
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8 in
- Rear Wheels 11 in
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12B-B2RQ563
- Blade Type S-Blade
- Grass Bag Capacity 1.9 Bushels
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product