21" 160cc FWD Self-Propelled XP Mower
This Troy-Bilt self-propelled lawn mower features a reliable 160cc Honda® GCV Auto Choke engine. The TriAction™ cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping. The lawn mower comes with a choice of side discharge, bagging or mulching for disposing of grass clippings. High rear wheels provide excellent traction on uneven terrain. With dual-lever height adjusters for quick changes in cutting height, you can depend on a Troy-Bilt mower to be easy to use and reliable in your yard. Your work in the yard inspires us to design, test and build the most reliable mowers we possibly can.
- 21" TriAction™ Cutting System featuring symmetrical deck with pass-thru grass entry, aerodynamic S-blade.
- Deck wash kit included. Simply attach hose. Water and blade action cleans inside of cutting deck.
- Bumper design includes Euro-inspired teeth that funnel grass into the deck.
- 160cc Honda® engine.
- 4-year Limited Warranty
21" 160cc FWD Self-Propelled XP Mower Features
TriAction® Cutting System
TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
Easily Change Cutting Heights
Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
High Rear Wheels
Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Honda®
- Engine Model GVC160
- Engine Displacement 160cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qts
- Engine Start Pull Start
- Engine Oil Capacity 18 oz
- Drive System Self-Propelled, FWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21-in
- Cutting Modes Side discharge, mulch, and rear bag capabilities
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25"-3.75"
- Deck Positions Dual lever 6-position
- Warranty 4-Year limited residential warranty
- Handle Adjustable Loop with indent
- Recommended Oil Type 10W30
- Model Number 12B-B2RQ563
- Blade Type S-Blade
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 34ms
- reviews, product