21" 159cc Variable RWD Self-Propelled Mower
Make yard work easier and eliminate oil changes with a Check, Don't Change™ Troy-Bilt engine. Simply check the oil each time and top off as needed, reducing maintenance time and having to dispose of old oil. This self-propelled mower is equipped with an easy-to operate front wheel drive transmission. The 3-in-1 deck includes rear bag, mulch and side discharge options. Featuring the innovative TriAction® cutting system, this lawn mower is complete with a rake cover to lift grass upright, as well as a specially designed blade for finer mulching. Ideal for flat or moderately hilly terrain.
- 159cc Troy-Bilt OHV, Check, Don't Change Never Change the Oil™
- 21" TriAction™ Cutting System featuring symmetrical deck with pass-thru grass entry, aerodynamic S-blade.
- 3-in-1 convertible - side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in
- Bumper design includes Euro-inspired teeth that funnel grass into the deck.
- Deck wash kit included. Simply attach hose. Water and blade action cleans inside of cutting deck
- 4-year Limited Warranty
21" 159cc Variable RWD Self-Propelled Mower Features
TriAction® Cutting System
TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
Easily Change Cutting Heights
Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
High Rear Wheels
Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number Z5X65MUA
- Engine Displacement 159cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 qts
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Choke Autochoke
- Drive System RWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21-in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" to 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Single-Lever
- Cutting System Tri-Action
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Warranty 4-Year limited residential warranty
- Commercial Warranty No
- Handle Adjustable Loop with indent
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8 in
- Rear Wheels 11 in
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 12ABP3MR563
- Blade Type S-Blade
- Grass Bag Capacity 2.3 Bushel
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 36ms
- reviews, product