21" 159cc FWD Self-Propelled Mower
Troy-Bilt’s® self propelled mower is equipped with an easy to operate front wheel drive transmission, rear bag and mulch options and a 159cc POWERMORE® engine. Featuring the innovative TriAction® cutting system, this self propelled lawn mower is complete with a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for finer mulching.
- 21" TriAction™ Cutting System featuring symmetrical deck with pass-thru grass entry, aerodynamic S-blade.
- Deck wash kit included. Simply attach hose. Water and blade action cleans inside of cutting deck.
- Bumper design includes Euro-inspired teeth that funnel grass into the deck.
- 4-year Limited Warranty
21" 159cc FWD Self-Propelled Mower Features
TriAction® Cutting System
TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
Easily Change Cutting Heights
Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
High Rear Wheels
Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt® with Check, Don't Change Never Change the Oil™
- Engine Displacement 159cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 qts
- Engine Start Pull Start
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Drive System Self-Propelled, FWD
- Deck Cutting Width 21-in
- Cutting Modes Side discharge, mulch, and rear bag capabilities
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25"-3.75"
- Deck Positions Dual lever 6-position
- Warranty 4-Year limited residential warranty
- Handle Adjustable Loop with indent
- Recommended Oil Type 10W30
- Model Number 12A-B1MR563
- Blade Type S-Blade
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 37ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';