TB30T Compact Riding Lawn Mower
Save on storage space with the compact design of the Troy-Bilt®TB30T riding lawn mower. Ideal for smaller or gated yards, this riding mower has a 30" deck that will fit through most standard-size gates. Easily adjust your mowing speed with Shift-on-the-Go™ 6-speed transmission. The AGM battery is designed to provide reliable starting season after season.
- 382cc Troy-Bilt® engine designed for reliable starting and easy maintenance
- 30" side-discharge steel cutting deck is designed to fit through gates up to 4' wide and is an ideal choice for small or gated yards
- 6-speed Shift On The Go™ transmission has a dash panel control that is easy to see and adjust
- AGM battery provides a longer lifespan and lower maintenance compared to traditional lead acid wet batteries, with improved starting performance for reliable starting season to season.
TB30T Compact Riding Lawn Mower Features
Space-saving design makes the riding mower easy to store in garages and sheds
Ideal size for smaller or gated yards and will fit through most gates with the 30-in cutting deck
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 7T84JUA
- Engine Displacement 382cc
- Engine Output N/A
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 gal. US (4.92 L)
- Cylinders Single
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.3 qts. US (1.23 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 3.75 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Auto-Choke
- Air Filter Single Element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Troy-Bilt
- Forward Speed 4 MPH / 6.4 km/h
- Reverse Speed 2 MPH / 3.2 km/h
- Drive System CVT
- Transmission Control 6-Speed Hand Lever
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Deck Cutting Width 30 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 14-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 1
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 4"
- Anti-Scalping N/A
- Deck Positions 5
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 18"
- Bumper No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar 14-gauge steel
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type Mid-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Floor Mats Intergral
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 16" x 6.5"- 8”
- Front Tires 13" x 5" -6”
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Included
- Headlight(s) No
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13A726JDA66
- Warranty 3-Year limited residential
- Frame Warranty 3-Year limited
- Front Axle Warranty 3-Year limited
- Deck Shell Warranty 3-Year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';