Super Bronco 54 XP Riding Lawn Mower
Easily engage the large 54-in deck with electric PTO switch. The systems monitor with LED readout let's you know when the Super Bronco 54 XP is ready for service.
- Powerful, twin-cylinder Kohler Series 7000 engine delivers quieter, more balanced performance with less vibration
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Large 54-in stamped cutting deck reduces mowing time in large areas
- Hydrostatic transmission with cruise control for smooth change of speed and direction
- Electric PTO quickly and easily engages cutting blades
- Ride with more comfort and support with the adjustable high back seat
Super Bronco 54 XP Riding Lawn Mower Features
Ride with Comfort
Ride with more comfort and support with the adjustable high back seat
Cast iron front axle for added durability and rugged performance
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler
- Engine Model Number KT735
- Engine Model Series 7000
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 24 HP
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.0 gal.
- Cylinders/Material Twin
- Engine Start Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qts.
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 15 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge Fuel sight window
- Governor Manual
- Choke Choke-A-Matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Battery 12V 230 cold crank amps
- Transmission Foot-pedal hydrostatic
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH
- Rear Axle 3/4" w/dual PM steel drive hubs
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Deck Cutting Width 54"
- Cutting Modes Discharge/mulch/bagging
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel, 11-gauge
- Deck Attach/Removal Removeable
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Spindle Construction Maintenance-free sealed ball bearings
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 3.75"
- Anti-Scalping 4 ball, 1 nose
- Deck Positions 12 positions
- Warranty 4-Year limited residential warranty
- Frame Robotically welded
- Front Axle Cast Iron
- Turning Radius 16"
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Corrosion Protection E-coating
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Automotive-style disc
- Steering Control Manual sector and pinion
- Display Hourmeter
- Seat Type High-back
- Seat Suspension Seat spring
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Traction pad
- Dimensions L/W/H 70”(L) x 64.4”(W) x 42.5”(H)
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) Standard
- Cup Holder Included
- Bagger Optional
- Model Number 13AQA2BW066
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
|SHEET:SUPP:WARR/PARTS:TB XP NX||769-24750A||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 66ms
- reviews, product