Super Bronco 54 XP Riding Lawn Mower
Get extra performance and durability with the Troy-Bilt XP™ Series of riding lawn mowers. Easily engage the large 54" deck with electric PTO switch. The systems monitor with LED readout let's you know when the riding mower is ready for service and the hydrostatic drive is smooth and easy with foot-pedal control. The XP™ Series includes a 4-year limited warranty for extra peace of mind.
Documents and Guides
- Powerful, twin-cylinder Kohler Series 7000 engine delivers quieter, more balanced performance with less vibration
- Built In America with U.S and Global Parts since 1937
- Large 54-in stamped cutting deck reduces mowing time in large areas
- Hydrostatic transmission with cruise control for smooth change of speed and direction
- Electric PTO quickly and easily engages cutting blades
- Ride with more comfort and support with the adjustable high back seat
Super Bronco 54 XP Riding Lawn Mower Features
Ride with Comfort
Ride with more comfort and support with the adjustable high back seat
Cast iron front axle for added durability and rugged performance
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Kohler®
- Engine Model 7000 Series
- Engine Model Number KT735
- Engine Displacement 725cc
- Engine Output 24HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.0 gal. US (11.36 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qt. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 230 CCA
- Battery Type Standard Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Tuff Torq® K46
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 KMH
- Reverse Speed 2.5 MPH / 4 KMH
- Rear Axle 3/4"
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Control Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Rear Differential Lock No
- Deck Cutting Width 54 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 11-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Hand lever
- Cutting Height Range 1.5” - 3.75”
- Anti-Scalping Five gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 12
- Warranty 4-Year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 16"
- Bumper No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar Cast Iron
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type High-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 22"x 9.5"-12"
- Front Tires 16"x 6.5"-8"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Available Separately
- Headlight(s) Standard
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AQA2BW066
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
|SHEET:SUPP:WARR/PARTS:TB XP NX||769-24750A||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 19ms
- reviews, product