Super Bronco 50 XP Riding Lawn Mower
This Troy-Bilt lawn tractor is a dependable riding mower powered by a twin-cylinder 679cc Troy-Bilt® engine that delivers plenty of power and reliable starting. The automatic transmission drives like a car with foot pedal control and provides smooth control of speed and direction. You can depend on Troy-Bilt to keep yardwork from feeling like a chore, and we won't let you down.
- Powerful, twin-cylinder 679cc Troy-Bilt engine delivers quieter, more balanced performance with less vibration
- 4-Year Limited Warranty
- Hydrostatic transmission with cruise control for smooth change of speed and direction
- 50-in twin blade, side discharge deck cuts quickly and cleanly with 12-position deck height adjustment
- Ride with more comfort and support with the adjustable high back seat
- Cast iron front axle for added durability and rugged performance
Super Bronco 50 XP Riding Lawn Mower Features
Clean, Precise Cut
50-in deck ,with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut
Ride with Comfort
Ride with more comfort and support with the adjustable high back seat
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 8Q78HUC
- Engine Displacement 679cc
- Engine Output N/A
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3.0 gal. US (11.36 L)
- Cylinders Twin
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 2.0 qts. US (1.89 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Separate Choke
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 150 CCA
- Battery Type Standard Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Hydro, Foot (Tuff Torq K46)
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 KMH
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 KMH
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width 50 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Electric
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 3
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 3.75"
- Anti-Scalping 4 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 12
- Warranty 4-Year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame Robotically welded
- Front Axle Cast Iron
- Turning Radius 16"
- Bumper No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control Yes
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type High-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Rear Tires 20" x 8" -8”
- Front Tires 15"x6"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Standard
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AJA1BQ563
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
|SHEET:SUPP:WARR/PARTS:CDN TB N||769-24450||Download|
|SHEET:SUPP:WARR/PARTS:CDN TB N||769-24450A||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';