Pony™ 36B Riding Lawn Mower
The 36" cutting deck on the Troy-Bilt® Pony® 36 riding mower is ideal for maintaining smaller yards and gated areas. You can help keep your lawn healthy by using the included mulch kit to finely cut grass clippings and help avoid thatch. The AGM battery is designed to provide reliable starting season after season.
- 11.5 HP*/344cc Briggs & Stratton® engine designed for reliable starting and plenty of power
- 36" mulching deck is ideal for mowing smaller yards and tight spaces
- 7-speed Shift On The Go™ transmission has dash panel control that is easy to see and adjust
- AGM battery provides a longer lifespan and lower maintenance compared to traditional lead acid wet batteries, with improved starting performance for reliable starting season to season.
Pony™ 36B Riding Lawn Mower Features
36-Inch Cutting Deck
36-in deck size maneuvers better in smaller areas and can be easily stored
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Make yard clean up easier by using a rear bagger to collect grass clippings and leaves for use as compost or bag for disposal (sold separately)
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model Power Built
- Engine Model Number 21R807-0090
- Engine Displacement 344cc
- Engine Output 11.5 HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.36 gal. US (5.15 L)
- Cylinders Single
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.5 qts. US (1.42 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 3 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter No
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Troy-Bilt
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 km/h
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 km/h
- Drive System CVT
- Transmission Control 7-Speed Hand Lever
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Deck Cutting Width 36 in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Material 12-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 3.75"
- Anti-Scalping N/A
- Deck Positions 5
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 18"
- Bumper No
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar 14-gauge steel
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type Mid-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 20" x 8" -8”
- Front Tires 15"x6"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Included
- Headlight(s) Standard
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AC77BYA66
- Warranty 3-Year limited residential
- Frame Warranty 3-Year limited
- Front Axle Warranty 3-Year limited
- Deck Shell Warranty 3-Year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Hosepower *As rated by engine manufacturer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';