Bronco™ 46I Riding Lawn Mower
Powered by a Briggs & Stratton®engine, the Troy-Bilt® Bronco™ 46I has the power you need to tackle large mowing tasks. A 46" cutting deck is designed to mow large areas quickly, and the anti-scalp deck wheels help deliver a clean, even cut. AutoDrive™ transmission is engineered for control by a foot pedal to help make driving your mower easy.
- AutoDrive™ transmission with foot-pedal design helps make driving your mower easy, with speeds up to 5.5 MPH
- 46" side-discharge, steel deck, has 2 anti-scalp deck wheels to help prevent turf damage and deliver a clean, even cut.
- High-back seat and rubber footpads help provide comfort and lessen vibration when mowing
- AGM battery provides a longer lifespan and lower maintenance compared to traditional lead acid wet batteries, with improved starting performance for reliable starting season to season.
Bronco™ 46I Riding Lawn Mower Features
Clean, Precise Cut
46-in deck ,with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut. Mulch kit (sold separately) helps maintain a healthier lawn
AutoDrive™ transmission with foot pedal control drives like a car
Keep Your Yard and Deck Clean
Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model Professional Series
- Engine Model Number 33S877-0038
- Engine Displacement 540cc
- Engine Output 19 HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.36 gal. US (5.15 L)
- Cylinders Single
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.5 qts. US (1.42 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 3 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Air Filter Dual element
- Oil Filter No
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 210 CCA
- Battery Type AGM (Absorbent Glass Mat)
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Troy-Bilt
- Forward Speed 5.5 MPH / 8.6 KMH
- Reverse Speed 3 MPH / 4.8 KMH
- Drive System CVT
- Transmission Control Foot Pedal
- Transmission Housing Aluminum
- Deck Cutting Width 46 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material 12-gauge steel
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 3.75"
- Anti-Scalping 2 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 5
- Warranty 3-Year limited residential
- Frame Warranty 3-Year limited
- Front Axle Warranty 3-Year limited
- Deck Shell Warranty 3-Year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame Robotically welded
- Turning Radius 18"
- Bumper Steel Tube
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Front Pivot Bar 14-gauge steel
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type Mid-back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Knob
- Floor Mats Grit
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Rear Tires 20" x 8" -8”
- Front Tires 15"x6"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Standard
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AL78BTA66
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
- Hosepower *As rated by engine manufacturer
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';