46" Riding Lawn Tractor
This lawn tractor has an automatic transmission, also called CVT (Continuous Variable Transmission), which drives like an automatic car - just push a pedal and go. Bumper kit included.
- High-performing 547cc Troy-Bilt OHV engine is tested to ensure dependable starting in all weather conditions
- 46” twin blade, side discharge deck cuts quickly and cleanly with 5-position deck height adjustment
- Foot-pedal automatic CVT (continuously variable transmission)
- Attach a standard garden hose to the integrated deck wash port on the cutting deck to quickly rinse grass clippings from the underside of deck
- Ride with more comfort and less vibration with an adjustable high-back seat
- Includes operator-controlled mow-in-reverse capability
- 4-Year Limited Warranty
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Displacement 547cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5.15 litres
- Cylinders/Material Single
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.8 qts.
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Transmission Foot CVT
- Deck Cutting Width 46-in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Blade(s) 2
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1.5” – 3.75”
- Anti-Scalping 2 anti-scalping Wheels
- Deck Positions 5 Positions
- Warranty 4-Year limited residential warranty
- Front Axle Steel
- Turning Radius 16-in
- Protection Single Tube
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Cruise Control No
- Mow in Reverse Yes, operator controlled
- Seat Type High-Back
- Steering Comfort Soft Grip
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) Standard
- Cup Holder Included
- Model Number 13C878BT563
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 72ms
- reviews, product