42" Riding Lawn Tractor
This 42-in. Troy-Bilt lawn tractor is equipped with a fender-shift hydrostatic transmission for easy operation. The high-back seat offers the rider comfort and the deck wash port on the cutting deck allows you to quickly rinse grass clippings from the underside of deck.
- 17.5 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek engine provides reliable power
- 4-Year Limited Warranty
- 42-in side-discharge cutting deck delivers a clean, even cut
- Fender-shift hydrostatic transmission for easy operation
- Ride with more comfort and less vibration with an adjustable high-back seat
- Includes operator-controlled mow-in-reverse capability
- Attach a standard garden hose to the integrated deck wash port on the cutting deck to quickly rinse grass clippings from the underside of deck
42" Riding Lawn Tractor Features
Clean, Precise Cut
42-in deck ,with anti-scalp deck wheels to prevent turf damage, delivers a clean, even cut
Keep Your Yard and Deck Clean
Attach a standard garden hose to the deck wash port to quickly clean underside of deck and prevent buildup of clippings
Make yard clean up easier by using a rear bagger to collect grass clippings and leaves for use as compost or bag for disposal (sold separately)
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model Intek
- Engine Model Number 31R90043G1
- Engine Displacement 500cc
- Engine Output 17.5 HP
- Starter Type Electric
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.36 gal. US (5.15 L)
- Cylinders Single
- Engine Start Ignition Key
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.5 qts. US (1.41 L)
- Lubrication Fully pressurized
- Charging System 12 amp regulated
- Fuel Gauge No
- Engine Output 17.5 HP
- Governor Mechanical
- Choke Choke-a-matic
- Oil Filter Yes
- Fuel Delivery Carburetor
- Battery 155 CCA
- Battery Type Standard Lead Acid
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Transmission Fender Hydro
- Drive System Hydrostatic
- Transmission Housing Cast aluminum
- Engine to Transmission Heavy-duty belt
- Deck Cutting Width 42 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Deck Lift Manual
- Cutting Height Range 1.5" - 3.75"
- Anti-Scalping 4 gauge wheels
- Deck Positions 5
- Warranty 4-Year limited residential
- Commercial Warranty No
- Frame Robotically welded
- Front Axle Cast Iron
- Turning Radius 18"
- Bumper Steel Tube
- Rear Tow Hitch Yes
- Corrosion Protection Yes
- Cruise Control No
- Brakes Disc
- Seat Type High-Back
- Armrests No
- Seat Adjustment Lever
- Floor Mats Rubber
- Rear Tires 20" x 8" -8”
- Front Tires 15"x6"-6"
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Mulch Kit Available separately
- Headlight(s) Standard
- Cup Holder Yes
- Operator Presence System Yes
- Model Number 13AD79KS563
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 9ms
- reviews, product