30" Neighbourhood Rider
Compact and versatile, the Neighbourhood Rider is ideal for yard gate access and storage in smaller garages.
The Neighbourhood Rider lawn mower's smaller frame, 30" cutting deck and 18" turning radius, couples the benefits of a standard riding lawn mower with the size of a wide cut walk-behind. The Neighbourhood Rider also features a 6-speed transmission and a comfortable medium-back seat.
- Troy-Bilt 382cc Neighbourhood Riding Lawn Mower is powered by a 382cc OHV PowerMore engine
- 18" (45.7 cm) turning radius combined with a 30" (76.2 cm) cutting deck allows for easy maneuverability in any situation
- Features a 30" (76.2 cm) single blade cutting deck with 5-position height adjustment
- Built with a 6-speed transmatic "shift-on-the-go" transmission
- Manual blade engagement for added control
- Comfortable medium back seat
- FastAttach accessory capable
- Side discharge functionality
30" Neighbourhood Rider Features
Space-saving design makes the riding mower easy to store in garages and sheds
Ideal size for smaller or gated yards and will fit through most gates with the 30-in cutting deck
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Displacement 382cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 5.15 litres
- Engine Oil Capacity 1.3 qts.
- Choke Auto-Choke
- Transmission 6-Speed
- Deck Cutting Width 30-in
- Deck Wash No
- Deck Engagement (PTO) Manual
- Deck Construction Stamped
- Deck Lift Manual
- Deck Positions 5 Positions
- Front Axle Steel
- Turning Radius 18-in
- Front Tires 13" x 5"
- Rear Tires 16-in x 6.5-in
- Tire Tread Turf Saver
- Rear Tow Hitch Included
- Cruise Control No
- Mow in Reverse N/A
- Seat Type High-Back
- Steering Comfort Soft Grip
- Mulch Kit Optional
- Headlight(s) Standard
- Cup Holder Included
- Model Number 13A726JD563
- Warranty 4-Year limited residential warranty
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product