TB150T XP Push Mower
Get the power you need with a commercial-grade 163cc Troy-Bilt® engine, covered by a 5-yr. Limited warranty and designed for power, performance, and easy starting on the Troy-Bilt® TB150T XP mower. Quickly rinse grass clippings under the deck using the deck-wash port after each mow. Designed to connect with standard-size garden hoses, regular rinsing can also help minimize build-up under the deck. A rugged 21" steel cutting deck has a rear bag, mulching, and side discharge options included to help keep the lawn clear of clippings and leaves.
- A 5-yr. Limited warranty covers the the163cc commercial-grade Troy-Bilt® engine, designed for powerful performance, easy starting, and quiet operation.
- 11" high rear wheels are designed to provide traction and help make it easy to navigate uneven terrain
- 1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting
- Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
- Dual-lever, 6-position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25" to 3.75".
TB150T XP Push Mower Features
High Rear Wheels
Pushes more easily over rough spots and up hills with 11-in high rear wheels
TriAction® Cutting System
TriAction® cutting system delivers a well-groomed look to your lawn. The rake bumper, specialized blade and symmetrical deck work together to create finely mulched clippings and a clean, even cut every time.
Easy Clean Up
1.9 bushel rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting.
Maintain a Healthy Lawn
Included mulch kit helps maintain a healthy lawn
Easily Change Cutting Heights
Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
Deck wash adaptor makes maintenance easier by simply connecting a standard garden hose to rinse clippings from underside of deck
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model Number 5C65M0
- Engine Displacement 163cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.3 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 17 oz
- Choke Autochoke
- Drive System Push
- Deck Cutting Width 21 in
- Deck Wash Yes
- Deck Material Steel
- Cutting Height Range 1.25" - 3.75"
- Deck Positions 6
- Deck Height Adjustment Dual-Lever
- Cutting System Tri-Action
- Mulch Plug Integrated
- Discharge Location Side
- Handle Adjustable Ergonomic
- Drive Controls N/A
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 7 in
- Rear Wheels 11 in
- Bearing Type Poly Bushing
- Model Number 11A-B2RA563
- Warranty 3-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Grass Bag Capacity 1.9 Bushels
- Bagger Type Dust Blocking
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';