TB 25 LS Troy-Bilt Log Splitter
- 25 ton ram force
- Reliable Honda GCV160 OHC Engine
- 19-second cycle time with Automatic cylinder return
- Coil-wrapped hoses for added protection and durability
- Heavy-duty, 2-stage pump
- Hydraulic fluid included
- Easily changes from vertical to horizontal operation
- Hitch and jack stand included
- Cast iron, replaceable and sharpenable splitting wedge with wood stripper plate
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Honda
- Engine Model Number GCV160LA
- Engine Displacement 160cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Warranty 2 Year Limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Tow Hitch 2"
- Model Number 24BF552B766
- Wheels 16" x 4.8"
- Ram Pressure 25 Tons
- Operation Position Vertical/Horizontal
- Beam Mid-Size
- Log Trays Standard
- Cycle Time 19 Seconds
- Hydraulic Fluid Included Yes
- Log Dislodger Standard
- Jack Stand Standard
- Fenders Standard Polymer
- Hose(s) Coil-Wrapped
- Log Capacity (Length) 25"
- Hydraulic Pump 9.5 GPM/Two Stage
- Hydraulic Fluid Reservoir 3 Gal
- Wedge/Foot Plate Cast Iron/Cast Steel
- Tow Hitch 2"
- Series Small Frame
- Cylinder Diameter 4.5 in
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';