TB672 Wheeled Leaf Blower
Troy-Bilt machines offer outstanding performance in an efficient and effective manner. The TB672 Leaf Blower runs on the hard-working 208 cc overhead valve (OHV) engine. With 150 MPH airstream, this gas-powered walk-behind leaf blow will quickly get rid of leaves and other debris in your yard, driveway or patio. The TB672 rolls easily on semi-pneumatic ball-bearing wheels and offers comfort with a rubberized grip handle. Complete your jobs effectively utilizing the 90 front discharge chute and the 14 in. H output impeller. This machine also ensures proper and necessary air ventilation with the 1000 CFM airflow volume capacity allowance. Troy-Bilt offers a 2-year limited warranty on this product.
- Powerful 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt Engine
- Up to 150 MPH wind speed
- Up to 1,000 cfm air volume
- Rubberized grip handle
- 90° front discharge chute
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 208cc
- Warranty 2-year limited residential
- Pitch Control 15'' up/down internal air directional
- Tread Pattern S Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 12"
- Weight (approx.) 89 lbs
- Discharge Chute 90° forward adapter
- Handle Type Standard
- Model Number 24A-67M4766
- Engine 4-cycle
- Impeller 10 vanes- 14'' x 3''
- Air Speed 150 mph
- Air Volume 1,000 CFM
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 39ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';