TB51BP Backpack Leaf Blower
The TB51BP backpack leaf blower from Troy-Bilt® offers superior power with a 51cc 2-cycle full-crank engine. Its backpack design allows for reduced operator fatigue and fits the shape of your hips and reduces pressure points. It features high volume air flow/velocity (600 CFM/220 MPH) for efficient clean up. Its SpringAssist™ technology allows for easier pull starts and the variable speed throttle with cruise control settings provide greater control and ease of use. The TB51BP backpack leaf blower comes with an ergonomic soft-grip handle for comfort and easy operation. Includes 2-cycle engine oil and a 3-year limited warranty.
- 51cc, 2-cycle full-crank engine offers the power and convenience you desire
- High volume air flow/velocity (600 CFM/ 220 MPH) for efficient clean up
- SpringAssist™ technology for easier pull starts
- Fully-tensioned multi-material suspension system distributes weight evenly and comfortably between shoulders and hips
- Backpack design for reduced operator fatigue; fits the shape of your hips and reduces pressure points
- Variable speed throttle with cruise control
- Includes 2-cycle engine oil
TB51BP Backpack Leaf Blower Features
Ergonomic soft-grip handle with variable speed throttle
Ergonomic Recoil Starter Handle
SpringAssist™ technology for easier pull starts
3-Year Limited Warranty
XP™ Series 3-year limited warranty for extended peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Displacement 51cc
- Fuel Tank Capacity 45 oz
- Cruise Control Yes
- Weight (approx.) 20 lbs
- Engine 2-cycle
- Air Speed 220 mph / 354 km/h
- Air Volume 600 CFM
- Noise Rating 75 db
- Spring Assisted Starting Yes
- JumpStart™ Capable No
- Handle Type Ergo with Soft Grip
- Power Type Gas
- Model Number 41AR51BP866
- Warranty 3-year limited
Oil, Fuel and Lubricant Specifications
- 2-Cycle Ratio 50:01:00
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';