4-Cycle Leaf Blower/ Vacuum
Featuring SpringAssist starting for dramatically reduced pull-start effort, this 4-cycle leaf blower eliminates any pre-mixing of oil and gas.
The Troy-Bilt leaf blower/vacuum offers the power and convenience you desire. Featuring SpringAssist starting for dramatically reduced pull-start effort, this 4-cycle leaf blower eliminates any pre-mixing of oil and gas. It also comes with a leaf vacuum kit, including a 1 bushel leaf vac bag to offer you the option of collecting leaves and other debris.
- Troy-Bilt Gas Leaf Blower/Vacuum is powered by a 25cc, 4-cycle engine that is cleaner, easy use and produces less noise
- Spring Assist Starting Technology dramatically reduces starting effort; starts with just a smooth and steady pull
- Produces up to 150 mph airflow speed and 450 cfm airflow volume
- Vacuum has a 10:1 mulch ratio making backyard cleanup a breeze.
- 4-cycle engine runs on pure gasoline - no premixing of gas and oil required
Specs & Maintenance
- Starter Type Spring Assist with Press 2 Start capability
- Speed Variable
- Warranty 2-Year limited residential
- Handle Over mold
- Model Number 41AS4BVG866
- Drive Direct drive
- Engine 25cc 4-Cycle
- Reduction Ratio 10:1 mulching
- Air Speed 150 mph (241 km/h)
- Air Volume 450 cfm
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product