TBE550 Driveway Edger
Yard work just got easier with the Troy-Bilt TBE550 driveway edger. It delivers plenty of power for larger projects with a 140cc Briggs & Stratton 500e Series engine. Choose between 3 bevel positions and a curb-hop wheel make it easy to customize the cut in a variety conditions. Comes fully assembled for your convenience. You can count on Troy-Bilt to help make even the toughest jobs easier.
- Powered by a reliable 140cc Briggs & Stratton® engine with the strength to break up tightly packed soil
- Three different bevel options for trimming along flower beds
- Self-sharpening, heavy-duty, 9" triple-edge blade
- Backed by a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
- A $35 large-package shipping surcharge, levied and collected by UPS, will be applied at Checkout.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 500e Series
- Engine Model Number 09P602-0139
- Engine Displacement 140cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Choke Primer
- Drive System Push
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Commercial Warranty No
- Front Wheels 7''
- Rear Wheels 8''
- Handle Type Folding Loop
- Trencher Kit No
- Model Number 25A-55BLB66
- Depth Positions 6
- Max Edge Depth 2.25 in
- Curb Wheel Yes
- Blade Length 9-inch
- Blade Type Triple Edge
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 6ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';