This video will show you how to change the oil on this Troy-Bilt edger. Depending on your model, the instructions in this video may vary slightly. Always be sure to check your operator's manual for detailed instructions.
- Step 1: Turn the edger off and make sure the engine is cool. Disconnect the spark plug ignition wire.
- Step 2: Remove the drain plug.
- Step 3: Lift the edger and pour the old oil into an oil drain pan.
- Step 4: Add new oil as instructed in your operator's manual.
- Step 5: Reconnect the spark plug ignition wire.
- Step 6: Dispose of oil properly.