This video will show you how to change the oil on the Troy-Bilt walk behind mower. Depending on your model, the instructions in this video may vary slightly. Always be sure to check your operator's manual for detailed instructions.
- Step 1: Remove the spark plug ignition wire.
- Step 2: Remove the dip stick.
- Step 3: Using the Arnold Siphon Pump, place the orange tube into the dip stick hole on the engine, and the black tube into the oil pan.
- Step 4: Prime the pump by pumping the handle three to four times. Once the liquid begins to flow, it will flow without further pumping.
- Step 5: Remove the orange tube and add new oil as instructed in your operator's manual.
- Step 6: Replace the dip stick.
- Step 7: Replace the spark plug ignition wire.
- Step 8: Dispose of oil properly