This video will show you how to change the gas on this Troy-Bilt edger. Depending on your model, the instructions in this video may vary slightly. Always be sure to check your operator's manual for detailed instructions.
- Step 1: Disconnect the spark plug ignition wire.
- Step 2: Unscrew the gas cap.
- Step 3: Using the Arnold Siphon Pump, place the top hose into the gas tank on the engine, and the bottom hose into a proper container.
- Step 4: Prime the pump by pumping the handle three to four times. Once the liquid begins to flow, it will flow without further pumping.
- Step 5: Remove the Arnold Siphon Pump and add new gas.
- Step 6: Replace the gas cap.
- Step 7: Reconnect the spark plug ignition wire.
- Step 8: Dispose of gas properly.