CSV 070 Self-Propelled Chipper Shredder Vacuum
This chipper-shredder vac combines 3-in-1 capability - to chip wood, shred or vacuum debris - with a self-propelled transmission to provide you with even more power and easier operation. You can depend on Troy-Bilt's solid construction, including hardened steel blades and chipper knives, for years of top performance. The CSV 070 chipper shredder vac is the only tool you'll need this spring or fall!
- 3-in-1 chipper shredder vacuum
- High/low speed self-propelled transmission
- 24" vacuum width
- 7 ft on-board vacuum hose with 3 ft extension
- 1.5" chipping capacity
- 8:1 debris reduction ratio
- 2-bushel, felt-lined collection bag
- 8" x 2" front and rear wheels with ball bearings
- 159cc* OHV Troy-Bilt® engine
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Model 1X65CUB
- Engine Displacement 159cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.2 qt
- Engine Oil Capacity 18 oz
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Handle Gullwing
Power and Performance
- Starting System Recoil Start
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 11"
- Model Number 24A-07MP766
- Drive Self-Propelled
- Hose(s) 7 ft Hose with 3' Extension
- Chipping Capacity 1.5 in Dia. Branches
- Chipper Blades One Hardened Steel
- Shredder Flails Six Cast Steel Flails (Two Sets of Three)
- Impeller 13.5" Cast Aluminum
- Reduction Ratio 8:1
- Debris Bag 2 Bushel Felt-Lined
- Deck Cutting Width 24 in
- Specifications Disclaimer Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
|MANL:OPER:BILING:24A:02X 05X 0||769-21550||Download|
|MANL:OPER:BILING:24A:02X 05X 0||769-21550A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:24A:02X 05X 0||769-12322_FR||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:24A:02X 05X 0||769-21550_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 4ms
- reviews, product