CSV 070 Chipper Shredder Vac | 24A-07MP766
This chipper-shredder vac combines 3-in-1 capability - to chip wood, shred or vacuum debris - with a self-propelled transmission to provide you with even more power and easier operation. You can depend on Troy-Bilt's solid construction, including hardened steel blades and chipper knives, for years of top performance. The CSV 070 chipper shredder vac is the only tool you'll need this spring or fall!
- 3-in-1 chipper shredder vacuum
- High/low speed self-propelled transmission
- 24" vacuum width
- 7' on-board vacuum hose plus 3' hose attachment
- 1.5" chipping capacity
- 8:1 debris reduction ratio
- 2-bushel, felt-lined collection bag
- 8" x 2" front and rear wheels with ball bearings
- 159cc* OHV Troy-Bilt® engine
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt
- Engine Displacement 159cc
- Drive System Self Propelled
- Transmission Type Self-Propelled
- Handle Gullwing
- Tire Size 8" x 2" with Bearings
Power and Performance
- Starting System Recoil Start
- Impeller Diameter 13.5 in
- Wheels 8 in Front, 8 in Rear
- Hose(s) 7' Hose with 3' Extension Included
- Chipping Capacity 1.5 in Diameter Branches
- Chipper Blades One Tooled Steel Blade
- Shredder Flails 6 Cast Steel (2 Sets)
- Reduction Ratio 8:01
- Debris Bag 2 Bushel Felt Lined Bag
- Series Self Propelled
- Warranty 2 Year Limited
- Deck Cutting Width 24 in
|MANL:OPER:BILING:24A:02X 05X 0||769-21550||Download|
|MANL:OPER:BILING:24A:02X 05X 0||769-21550A||Download|
|MANL:OPER:FRENCH:24A:02X 05X 0||769-12322_FR||Download|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 8ms
- reviews, product