3" Upright Chipper Shredder
2-in-1 chipper shredder with a 250cc Briggs & Stratton® engine.
The bigger the wood chipping and shredding job, the more power you'll need - like the heavy-duty chipper shredder. With its bigger 3-in chipping capacity and a 10:1 debris reduction ratio, this heavy duty wood chipper has all the power you need to get the job done.
- 250 cc Briggs and Stratton OHV engine provides reliable and durable power to chip or shred even the toughest yard debris
- 2-in-1 steel upright chipper shredder
- 3" chipping capacity
- 5-bushel collection bag capacity
- 10 in. pneumatic wheels for easy mobility
- 10:1 reduction ratio reduces yard waste from 10-bags to 1
- 12 flails with chromium steel chipper knives stay sharper longer and last longer to devour debris
- Large, upright steel hopper that is easy to load with debris. Dedicated chipper chute handles larger branches
- Large collection bag included to collect wood chips and mulch for use in landscape beds or compost piles
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Displacement 250cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 quarts/ 2.8 L
- Model Number 24B-424M563
- Wheels 10" x 4" pneumatic
- Hopper 2-way feed - drop-in hopper plus dedicated chipper chute
- Chipping Capacity 3"
- Chipper Blades 2 hardened chromium steel blades
- Shredder Flails 12" hardened steel primary blade & 12 replaceable steel flails (4 set)
- Impeller 3600 RPMs
- Reduction Ratio 10:1
- Capabilities 2-in-1 upright chipper
- Debris Bag 5-bushel capacity
- Warranty 2 Year limited residential
- Blade Length 12"
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';