CSV070B Self-Propelled Chipper Shredder Vacuum
The self-propelled Troy-Bilt® CSV070B chipper shredder vacuum combines the benefits of a chipper shredder with the convenience of a yard vacuum into one machine. An additional 3' extension for the onboard hose extends the reach to 10' to clean under shrubs or in tight spots. Remove leaves and small debris quickly from the yard with the 24" vacuum capability. An attached, 2-bushel bag collects the shredded yard waste for easy disposal or use in landscape beds or compost piles
- Powered by a reliable 163cc Briggs & Stratton 725EXi series engine featuring ReadyStart® technology
- Combine the benefits of a chipper shredder with the convenience of a yard vacuum in one machine
- 3 ft hose extension included to extend total reach to 10 ft
- Turn eight bags of yard debris into one with 8:1 reduction ratio
- Dedicated chipper chute accepts branches up to 1.5" in diameter
- 24" vacuum width quickly removes leaves in the yard while the 7' on-board hose gets into tight spot and under shrubs
CSV070B Self-Propelled Chipper Shredder Vacuum Features
Debris Collection Bag
2-bushel bag collects shredded yard waste to spread in landscape beds or put into compost piles.
Headquarted in Valley City, OH, select Troy-Bilt items are designed, built and tested right here in the U.S.— from Ohio and Mississippi to Tennessee and Arizona
Backed with a 2-year limited warranty for peace of mind
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Briggs & Stratton®
- Engine Model 725EXi series
- Engine Model Number 104M02-0221
- Engine Displacement 163cc
- Starter Type Recoil
- Fuel Tank Capacity 1.0 qt
- Choke ReadyStart®
- Drive System Self-Propelled
- Handle Gullwing
- Tread Pattern S-Wave
- Front Wheels 8"
- Rear Wheels 8"
- Impeller Diameter 13.5 in
- Drive Self-Propelled
- Hose(s) 7 ft Hose with 3' Extension
- Chipping Capacity 1.5 in Dia. Branches
- Chipper Blades One Hardened Steel
- Shredder Flails Six Cast Steel Flails (Two Sets of Three)
- Impeller 13.5" Cast Aluminum
- Reduction Ratio 8:1
- Debris Bag 2 Bushel Felt-Lined
- Tire Size 8" x 2" with Bearings
- Model Number 24A-070FB66
- Warranty 2-year limited
- Specifications Specifications subject to change without notice and without incurring obligation. Products depicted on website and other advertisements are for demonstration purposes only. Actual products offered for sale may vary in design, required attachments, safety features and non-functional appearance from. See other general disclaimers at the bottom of our website.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';