28" Two Stage Snow Blower with Electric Start
When the forecast calls for a foot of snow, this two-stage snow blower with power steering will cut into large drifts with its 21" intake height and serrated steel augers. The snow blower is self-propelled with choice of 6 forward and 2 reverse speeds, giving you control and versatility in winter conditions. Plus, the remote chute control allows you to adjust the direction of snow discharge without stopping or leaving the operator area.
Documents and Guides
- Troy-Bilt certified 272 cc OHV engine with push-button electric start eliminates pull-starting a cold engine
- 28 in. clearing width with 12 in. serrated steel augers helps break up ice and snow for easier removal
- 15 in. x 5 in. X-trac tires offer traction and easier steering over snowy areas
- Reinforced steel housing provides durability and ruggedness for years of use
- 4-Year limited warranty/ lifetime warranty on chute
28" Two Stage Snow Blower with Electric Start Features
Two-stage technology with serrated steel augers and impeller plows through deeper, heavier snow faster than a single-stage snow blower.
Touch N’ Turn™ Power Steering
Touch N’ Turn™ trigger-controlled power steering allows you to quickly adjust your direction with one finger.
Electric start allows you to start the machine with the push of the button, eliminating the need to pull-start a cold engine.
Self-propelled drive with choice of six forward and two reverse speeds.
Heated Hand Grips
Heated grips provide extra comfort in cold weather.
In-dash headlight provides improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Specs & Maintenance
- Engine Brand Troy-Bilt®
- Engine Displacement 272cc
- Starter Type Push Button Electric Start / Pull Start
- Fuel Tank Capacity 3 quarts US/ 2.8 L
- Engine Oil Capacity 20 oz
- Drive System All wheel drive
- Tire Tread X-Trac
- Handle Grip(s) Heated grips
- Pitch Control Remote
- Chute Rotation 200 degrees
- Chute Control Remote side-to-side chute control
- Single-Hand Operation Standard / clutch lock
- Steering Control Power Steering
- Tire Size 15" x 5"
- Drive Type Self-Propelled
Power and Performance
- Clearing Width 28"
- Intake Height 21"
- Number of Stages 2
- Auger Diameter 12"
- Impeller Diameter 12"
- Headlight(s) In-dash headlight
- Shave Plate Steel
- Skid Shoes Standard Polymer
- Drift Cutters Standard, Tool-less
- Chute Material Polymer
- Recommended Oil Type 5W-30 (Included)
- Model Number 31AH5FP4563
- Forward/Reverse Speeds 6 Forward / 2 Reverse
- Warranty 4-Year limited warranty/ lifetime warranty on chute
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
The Operator's Manual is an important part of your new outdoor power equipment. It will help you assemble, prepare, maintain and safely operate your machine. Your outdoor power equipment was built to be operated according to the rules and instructions for safe operation which are contained in the operator's manual and on the machine itself.
Safety rules and instructions, if not followed, could endanger the personal safety and/or property of the operator and others. Read and follow all instructions in the manual before attempting to operate your outdoor power equipment. As with any type of power equipment, carelessness or error on the part of the operator can result in serious injury. Your machine is capable of amputating hands and feet and throwing objects. Failure to observe the safety rules and instructions, both on the machine and in the Operator's Manual, could result in serious injury or death.
Important: Cub Cadet, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, is concerned about the safety of its customers and others. Due to the size of the Operator's Manual, some Operator's Manuals are broken down into two or more segments so that the entire Operator's Manual can be downloaded easily. Cub Cadet is requiring all those who wish to download a copy of the Operator's Manual to acknowledge that he/she will download the portion of the Operator's Manual that contains the Important Safe Operation Practices section, as stated below. This is to ensure that this section is reviewed and accessible when operating, servicing and/or maintaining the machine.
NOTICE: BY CONTINUING I AFFIRM THAT I WILL DOWNLOAD THAT PORTION OF THE OPERATOR'S MANUAL WHICH CONTAINS SECTION 1: IMPORTANT SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES, AND THAT I WILL READ AND FOLLOW THE SAFETY RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS PROVIDED.
By clicking "I AGREE" below, you certify that you have read and accepted the above notice.
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 5ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.'; Unsuccessful GET. status = 'ERROR', msg = 'Not Found.';